High Strength Class-C Precision Grout
MasterFlow 870 is a non-shrink, natural aggregate precision grout with excellent high early and ultimate strengths. MasterFlow 870 is normally placed at a flowable consistency to completely fill voids between 10mm and 100mm.
MasterFlow 870 is used for all precision, non-shrink grouting applications with clearances of 10mm to 100mm, including:
- Critical equipment baseplates, soleplates & columns
- Precast wall panels, beams, columns, structural building members and curtain walls
- Patching poured in place concrete structures, e.g. honeycombing, using preplaced aggregate techniques
- Concrete repair applications where a form and pour material is required
- Applications requiring high early compressive strengths and high ultimate compressive strengths
It is specially formulated to provide extended working time even at high ambient temperatures when mixed and placed at any recommended consistency.
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 870?
- High early strength – ensures rapid commissioning of new equipment and structures
- High ultimate strength – ensures permanence of the installation under static and moderate repetitive loads
- Flowable long life grout – easy to grout intricate spaces normally inaccessible by conventional grouting technique
- Extended working time – facilitates grouting of large or difficult placements in a single pour, often without the use of a pump
- Dense, non-shrink grout – hardens free of bleeding, settlement and drying shrinkage, ensuring tight contact with all grouted surfaces
- Easy to use – requires no special mixing equipment, it can be mixed in a standard concrete mixer or in a pail using a grout stirrer
- No added chloride – does not add to chloride load of structure
- Compliance with codes – meets the non-shrink requirements of ASTM C1090 and CRD-C 621, Corps of Engineers Specification for Non Shrink Grout; provides complete non shrink performance when tested in accordance with simulated Bedplate Technique; tested to the requirements of AS1478.2 “Methods of sampling and testing admixtures for concrete, mortar and grout”.