ChemSet Anchor Studs are made from quality Grade 5.8 carbon steel to get the most out of adhesive tensile capacities and provide higher shear capacities than regular Grade 4.6 grade studs.
Galvanising of ChemSet Anchor Studs meets Australian Standards. Stainless Steel ChemSet Anchor Studs are high corrosion resistant AISI 316 (A4).
Features & Benefits
- High Performance Grade 5.8 Carbon Steel
- Zinc Plated for indoor or dry climates
- Hot dip galvanised to AS1650 and AS1214
- Hot dip galvanised to 42 micron for exterior applications
- High Performance AISI316 Stainless Steel for Coastal Applications
- Pre-cut to standard chemical anchoring lengths
- Supplied with nuts and washers
- Depth set mark to ensure correct embedment
- Reliable external hex drive for installing capsules
- Chisel-ended to prevent unthreading
- Ramset™ Quality