Water-repellent and Efflorescence Control Admixture
MasterPel 240 multi-purpose admixture can be used in a variety of water-repellent and efflorescence control applications.
With its flexible dosage range, MasterPel Plus admixture enables increased production rates of visually appealing manufactured concrete products and precast concrete products that have superior water repellency and secondary efflorescence control properties, increased strength performance, and improved color vibrancy.
- Architectural block
- Single-wythe masonry construction
- Paving stones
- Segmental retaining wall units
- Concrete roof tile
- Precast /prestressed concrete
What makes MasterPel 240 unique solution?
The unique formula is based on a novel chemistry that is different from that of every conventional water-repellent admixture in the concrete industry.
What are the benefits of MasterPel 240?
- Unique formulation
- Part of block producer water-repellency certification program
- Contains components that enhance color and reduce efflorescence potential
- Provides improved material flow and extrusion characteristics
- Superior water repellency versus conventional water-repellent admixtures
- Significantly reduces secondary efflorescence (improves primary efflorescence control)
- Improves color vibrancy and pigment efficiency
- Increases compressive and flexural strengths
- Increases production rate
- Adds visual appeal