Primer for Absorbent & Non-absorbent Substrates
MasterTop P 1604 is special primer for absorbent and non-absorbent substrates.
- Indoor use on absorbent and low-absorbent concrete and screed substrates
- Use as a special primer on anhydrite and magnesite screeds for floor levelling compounds and tile adhesives
- Use as a special primer on non-absorbent substrates such as ceramic tiles for subsequent floor levelling compounds
- Special primer for timber floors
What are the unique features of MasterTop P 1604?
MasterTop P 1604 can be diluted with water which allows adaption to the absorbency of the substrate.
What are the benefits of MasterTop P 1604?
- Solvent free – low odour and non toxic to applicator
- High bond strength – secure bonding of coverings and screeds to the respective substrates
- Colour violet – easy to see primed area
- Easy to use – apply by brush or roller on horizontal or vertical surfaces