Rapid-setting, High Early Strength Grout
SikaGrout HES is a ready mixed, high quality, Class C shrinkage compensated grout that sets rapidly with high early strength gain. SikaGrout HES is a blend of high alumina cement is based on supplementary cementitious material aggregates and Sika admixtures, enabling it to achieve high strengths in short time frame.
UsageSikaGrout-HES is used in a wide range of applications where rapid strength and return to service is required, such as:
- Machine base plates
- Starter bars
- Bridge bearing pads
- Pre-cast panel grouting
- Cavities, gaps and recesses
- High early strengths (even at low temperatures).
- High 28 day strengths.
- Good flow characteristic.
- Rapid set times.
- Adjustable consistency.
- Does not segregate or bleed.
- High impact and thermal resistance.
- Non corrosive to steel or iron.