Rapid drying waterbased polyurethane, Class 3 waterproofing membrane
Dampfix Rapid is a one component rapid drying waterbased polyurethane, Class 3 waterproofing membrane system that meets the requirements of AS3740 by complying with AS/NZ 4858.
This waterproofing membrane system is specifically formulated for application on graded substrates that provide positive falls to drainage outlets. Overlaying tiling systems must comply with Guide to the Installation of Ceramic Tiles – AS 3958.1).
Bostik Dampfix Rapid waterproofing membrane is a 2-coat system, to be applied over primed “porous & non-porous” substrates
Where to Use
- Under tile to internal wet area shower, bathroom, kitchen, laundry & toilet areas when installed to AS/NZ 3740
- Under tile or other wearing surface systems to external balconies, rooftops & podium levels when installed to AS/NZ 4654.2.
- All applications to be covered by tile or other protective system.
- Cement rendered masonry
- FC sheeting
- Water resistant plasterboard
- Structural plywood (Type A Stamped “PAA JAS-ANZ” to AS/NZS 2269-2004)