FLEXIBLE, FAST-DRYING, CEMENT BASED, TWO-PART WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE
Sika® Tite 2 Part is a flexible, fast-drying, latex modified, cement based, two-part waterproofing membrane. Sika® Tite 2 Part can withstand up to 1.5 bar of negative head of hydro-static pressure. It is suitable for internal and external waterproofing of shower recesses, bathrooms, balconies, roofs and decks. Sika® Tite 2 Part is also suitable for areas of continuous water immersion such as swimming pools, spas, water tanks and ponds and is suitable for application over green screeds in internal installations. Sika® Tite 2 Part is recommended for over laying with ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles, and resilient flooring materials using suitable Sika® adhesives and systems.
- Sand/cement screeds
- Cement render
- Fibrous cement sheeting
- Compressed fibrous cement sheeting
- Water resistant plasterboard
- Structural grade particle board
- Marine ply and level 3 treated ply
- Fast drying.
- Low VOC content.
- Medium extensibility
- Keyed finish promotes adhesion with tile adhesives.
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates.
- Application over green screeds. (Internal Only)
- Covered immersed applications - pools & spas.