Polymer Modified Thin-layer Fairing Mortar
MasterEmaco N 5100 is a concrete-grey, ready-to-use mortar based on hydraulic binders, high grade quartz sands and modified with synthetic polymers. It contains no chlorides or other salts that might cause corrosion or blooming.
- Suitable for levelling uneven surfaces, filling honeycombs and pin holes. It can be used as a topping (render) of up to 3mm thick to face up masonry.
- Thin resurfacing of damaged concrete surfaces, such as in rain damaged slabs and for use in non-moving crack repairs.
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco N 5100?
MasterEmaco N 5100 yields a plastic, thixotropic mortar that is easily applied on vertical surfaces or overhead.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco N 5100?
- Multi-purpose – allows thin layer patching and feather edging possible
- Strong adhesion – bonds permanently to existing concrete
- Thixotropic material - quick and easy to apply by trowel vertically and overhead
- Durable - weatherproof and shrinkage compensated
- Fast return to service - high early strength and excellent bonding