Rapid-setting Feather-finish Cementitious Floor Underlayment
MasterTop 505 is used to finish and smooth a variety of surfaces including concrete, underlayments, wood, residential vinyl, ceramic/quarry tiles, terrazzo and adhesives. Combined with water, it mixes to a creamy smooth consistency for ease of application. MasterTop 505 is a rapid setting, aggregate-free, polymer modified cement-based finishing underlayment.
- Skim coating and smoothing rough concrete
- For filling minor voids, holes and cracks in concrete and underlayments
- Levelling and smoothing wood underlayment seams and joints
- Levelling and filling embossed sheet goods
- Skim coating over ceramic tile
- Skim coating over adhesive residue or membranes that are thin, well bonded, structurally sound and non-water soluble
What are the unique features of MasterTop 505?
MasterTop 505 is a cost effective means to level floors and create a smooth finish.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 505?
- Rapid setting – downtime is minimised for lower installed cost
- Compatible with most flooring adhesives – one product for numerous applications
- Can be feather-edged – high coverage rates yield lower overall material costs
- No priming – extra steps and time are eliminated
- One-component polymer modified – only water is needed for mixing