Firecryl FR is a fire-resistant, smoke-tight, with heat load intumescent plasto-elastic sealant based on acrylic dispersion.
Features & Benefits
- Prevents the passage of fire and smoke
- Intumesces when exposed to temperatures higher than 120°C
- Can be painted over after curing
- Very easy to apply
- Permanently elastic after curing
- Colourfast and waterproof after curing
- Very good adhesion on many porous materials
- Fire-resistant and smoke-tight indoor applications.
- As part of the ‘Soudal Fire Range’ assortment for penetration seals and joints.
- Sealing of fire retardant joints in walls and ceiling.
- Fire-restardant filling of cracks in concrete and plasterwork.
- Applications where the sealant needs to be overpainted with water based paints and varnishes.