SMX-30PLUS is a 2:1 flexible adhesive and moisture barrier that is solvent and water-free universal timber floor adhesive based upon SMX Polymer. Suitable for bonding many types of timber floors onto suitable indoor substrates.
Features & Benefits
- Ready to use, no mixing required
- Single component
- EC-1R label: very low emissions
- Solvent free
- Contains no water
- Free of isocyanates
- Easy to apply
- Forms stable peaks once applied by a notched trowel or spreader comb
- Rapid cure and build up of final bond strength
- High final bond strength (according to EN14293)
- Remains permanently elastic
- Suitable for underfloor heating
SMX-30P is a solvent, and water-free universal parquet adhesive based upon SMX Polymers. Suitable for indoor bonding of all types of wooden floors such as solid, stab, pre-finished, and on-end parquet, wood-plank, wood-block and laminates. Suitable for use on porous and non-porous substrates such as mosaic, anhydrite, concrete, screeds, wood, chipboard and OSB Board (large particle size chipboard) , including floors with underfloor heating. SMX-30P is also extremely suitable for bonding moisture sensitive wood onto moderately porous surfaces.