Return & Refund Policy
Komerco is committed to delivering customer excellence and will do their utmost to ensure customer satisfaction at all stages of doing business with us. In doing so it reserves the right to manage the Return of Goods within the frame work of applicable legislation in Australia and New Zealand.
Komerco agrees to accept the returns of goods first and foremost if the goods are defective or not within specifications. This does not include goods that are not selected correctly for the application to which they were purchased, unless given explicit in writing recommendations by a Komerco employee. Under special circumstances it will accept the return of goods for commercial reasons deemed appropriate by an authorised person.
Return of Defective Goods not fit for use
Komerco will accept the return of defective goods not fit for use if:
- Goods must be within use-by date
- Purchased within the 30 days of notification of the defect
- Goods must be in their original packaging and condition at time of sale
- Proof of purchase and receipt of goods
Return of Non–Defective Goods
Komerco reserves the discretion not to accept goods that are not defective or otherwise within specifications. It is important that customers refer to supplier technical data sheets and supporting documentation before making a purchasing decision to ensure they purchase the correct product for the specific application intended. At our discretion these goods can be returned, if:
- The goods for return are standard products and are in original packaging that is unopened, undamaged, and resalable condition
- Must have been sold within 30 days from prior to notification of the return request
- Must be within the use by date
- Approval by authorised person
Komerco are unable to accept goods for return when:
- The goods have been with the customer more 30 days
- The goods are non-standard meaning that they have been made to order
- a special formulation or feature such as colour to customer requirements
- the goods have been purchased as discounted or on an “as is where” is basis.