Weldable Waterproofing Membrane is a polypropylene-lined waterproofing sheet membrane specially formulated for the use in planter boxes, retaining walls, and green roofs. ARDEX Root Repell™ is heat-welded at laps and seams to create a superior sheet membrane with a consistent membrane thickness, that allows for quick installation.
Features & Benefits
- Premium root inhibitor designed to repel root growth (Preventol® B2)
- Consistent 1.2mm membrane thickness
- Compatible with selected ARDEX tiling systems
- Compatible with ARDEX water-based liquid applied membranes
- Excellent flexibility & elongation – no fillet or bond breaker required
- Excellent resistance to tearing, cracking, bubbling, and absorption
- Excellent chemical resistance
ARDEX Root Repell™ is specially designed to be used in planter boxes, retaining walls, and green roofs. ARDEX Root Repell™ contains a premium root inhibitor that repells root growth without killing the root. Once installed, the membrane will remain a permanently flexible waterproof lining.
1.4m wide x 20m long