Weldable Waterproofing Membrane is a polypropylene-lined waterproofing sheet membrane specially formulated for the direct adhesion of tiled systems or for other non-exposed use. ARDEX WPM 1000 is heat-welded at laps and seams to create a superior sheet membrane with a consistent membrane thickness, that allows for quick installation.
Features & Benefits
- Compliant to AS4654.1
- Compliant to AS2904
- Compatible with selected ARDEX tiling systems
- Compatible with ARDEX water-based liquid applied membranes
- Consistent 1.2mm membrane thickness
- May commence flood testing, tiling or screed application 60 minutes after installation completion
- Excellent flexibility & elongation – no fillet or bond breaker required
- Excellent resistance to tearing, cracking, bubbling, and absorption
ARDEX WPM 1000 is specifically designed for use on both internal and external non-exposed waterproofing membrane installations, such as directly under adhered tiled surfaces, raised pavers, decking systems, and other non-exposed uses.
1.4m wide x 20m long
35kgs per roll