ARDEX WPM 405 is an SBR, multipurpose, concentrated liquid polymer additive which when used with sand/cement greatly improves the bond strength and flexibility.
- Water resistant – can be used as a temporary waterproofing sealer on rooftops
- High strength – can be used as an admix for render/screeds
- Water based – safe to use and low odour
- Green Star – meets the benchmark for VOC credit in the Green Building Council of Australia’s Rating Tool
- Surfaces (not wet) and can be rendered or painted over
Concrete, renders, brickwork, screeds, masonry, AAC blocks, fibre cement sheets (external grade only).
Temporary waterproofing sealer in high exposure areas such as rooftops. Slurry coat prior to applying renders or toppings.
Admix for sand/cement mixes especially in repair mortars, fillets, covings renders and screeds.
- White liquid
- Temp waterproofing – 12m2 (2 coats)
- Slurry coat – 3m2/L
- Render – 2m2/L
- 20L pail
- Recoat time: 16 hrs (for temp waterproofing/screeds)
- Full cure: 24 hrs