Weldable Waterproofing Membrane is a fleece-lined waterproofing sheet membrane specially designed for the direct adhesion of tiles and screeds within internal wet areas, such as showers and bathrooms. The ARDEX WPM 750 is heat-welded at the laps and seams to create a superior sheet membrane with a consistent membrane thickness, that allows for quick installation.
Features & Benefits
- Compliant to AS4858:2004
- Compatible with selected ARDEX tiling systems
- Compatible with ARDEX water-based liquid applied membranes
- Consistent 0.75mm membrane thickness
- Heat welded corners, seams, and laps
- May commence flood testing, tiling or screed application 60 minutes after installation completion
- Excellent flexibility & elongation – no fillet or bond breaker required
- Excellent resistance to tearing, cracking, bubbling, and absorption
ARDEX WPM 750 is suitable for waterproofing tiled areas such as showers and bathrooms. ARDEX WPM 750 can be used on internal waterproofing membrane installations such as directly under adhered tiled and or screed surfaces.
1.4m wide x 20m long
16kgs per roll