ChemSet Reo502 PLUS is a heavy-duty pure Epoxy for anchoring threaded studs and reinforcing bar into cracked & uncracked concrete.
Complying to AS5216 and the National Construction Code (NCC) for use in cracked concrete and seismic applications. REO502 PLUS is designed for fast all weather dispensing, user friendly working times to maximise productivity. REO502 PLUS is for structural reinforcing bar connections in slabs, columns, beams and walls, structural anchoring applications.
Features & Benefits
Long working time
- Longer nozzle life & reduced working time pressure
High Bond Strength
- Great Bond strength values
- Use with Reinforcing bar
- Use with threaded rod
- Low odour
- VOC Compliant
- Anchors in in dry, Wet & Flooded holes
- Anchors in carbide drilled and diamond drilled holes*
- Cold and temperate climates
- European Technical Approval 001 Part 5-option 1
- Cracked concrete
- Seismic C1 performance data
- 50 year design life
Technical specifications can be found here.