Renderoc HB is a lightweight, high build concrete repair mortar for patching small sections in concrete up to 25 MPa. It can be applied to vertical concrete patches 10mm to 80mm deep.
- Specifically designed for vertical and overhead high-build applications.
- Used where medium strength, as well as exceptional chloride and carbon dioxide resistance, is required
- Lightweight formulation enabling extra high-build and thereby saving time and expense of multiple applications
- Reduces the need for formwork
- Can be applied by the wet spray process for fast, exceptionally high-build repairs with enhanced strength
- Extremely low permeability provides maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrates
- Shrinkage compensated
- Pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations - only the site addition of clean water required
- Contains no chloride admixtures
- 28 day Strength : 28MPa
- Application : Trowel, Wet Spray
- Compatible concrete strength : up to 25MPa
- Suitable for use with Galvashield anodes? : No
- Trowel Build / Depth : 10mm to 80mm vertical