HDPE Reinforced Butyl Rubber Waterproofing
Gripset BRW-HD is a self-adhesive butyl rubber sheet membrane with a laminated high strength HDPE film facing designed for subterranean waterproofing and multi layered sheet membrane applications. The high tack butyl backing provides a high performance waterproof layer with unrivalled adhesion to porous and non-porous surfaces in a wide range of temperature conditions. BRW-HD membrane has outstanding resistance to vibration, movement and flexing, delivering a waterproofing system that overcomes the limitations of bitumen self tack and heat applied sheet membranes.
As a non-bituminous system, termination points at ground level or above earth lines have no risk of bleeding or yellowing into wall surface finishes. The BRW-HD system along with the BRW-PF grade enables the direct adhesion of finishes over the membrane including tiles, renders, textures, paints systems and decorative finishes.
- Self-adhesive application
- Outstanding high bond adhesion over surfaces applied to
- Excellent performance in low to high temperatures, -300C to 800C
- Primed or dense concrete
- Primed concrete block and masonry
- Galvanised iron, zincalume, copper, aluminium, and most metallics
- Soft and rigid plastics, PVC, DPC films