Waterproof, Anti-Fracture Sheet Membrane
Gripset GC2 is part of an innovative sheet membrane system that provides high performance waterproof and vapour proof membrane with outstanding crack resistant de-coupling properties. Specifically designed for external wet areas, roofing and specialised remedial applications.
Consisting of fibre bonded fabric on the exposed face and heavy duty fibre backing on the rear face, GC2 forms a fast and highly durable waterproof system that allows surface toppings/finishes or Gripset trafficable coatings to be applied over immediately after the membrane system has been installed.
A unique feature of the GC2 system is the anti-fracture and decoupling properties to prevent stress cracks from transferring through to the finished surfaces over concrete, masonry and timber substrates. Further details are available in the Gripset GC manual for a range of specifications and fixing details for waterproofing applications where this system can be used.
- Provides an immediate waterproof finish upon completion, avoids delayed drying times
- Fast and reliable sealing method. Reduces labour and application time of waterproofing by >50% over sheet and liquid systems
- Enables the direct application of toppings, tiles, screeds, levellers and liquid membrane same day as waterproofing application
- External wet areas, podiums, terraces, and balconies to be tiled over
- External wet areas to be finished over with pedestal pavers
- Roofs, suspended external floors and box gutters when used with Gripset UV stable finishes applied over
- Repair system over failed roof membrane products
- Roof gardens, earth shelters (* refer fixing specification)
- Planters and garden beds (* refer fixing specification)
- Suspended pool floors, spas, water features and fish ponds
- Decoupling/anti-fracture membrane system prior to tiles on concrete and timber flooring substrates
- Render, screeds and general masonry surfaces
- Concrete blocks and clay brick
- CFC, cement sheet, Hardies Scyon™, plaster board surfaces
- Particleboard flooring (Structaflor etc)
- Plasters and general mineral surfaces
- Aerated concrete panels and blocks