SBR polymer based bonding and modifying agent for concrete and mortars
How does MasterEmaco P 157 work?
MasterEmaco P 157 is an aqueous emulsion of styrene-butadiene copolymer latex.
- With cement as a bonding slurry
- In weather resistant exterior or interior renderings
- In floor screeds and toppings, or plasters for improved chemical resistance
- In repair of honeycombed and spalled concrete, beams and precast elements
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco P 157?
It is specially formulated for use in cementitious mixtures to improve wear resistance, durability, waterproofing and bonding properties. MasterEmaco P 157 is also compatible with sulphate-resisting or high alumina cement and gypsum plaster.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco P 157?
- Easy to use – add to mixing water to improve mortars and screeds
- Economical – can create a range of polymer modified mortars and screeds with simple ingredients with lower cement contents than non-modified mortars
- Improved workability – mortars are easier to apply
- Addition of polymer - improved bonding and impermeability and resistance to salts and other chemicals
- Controlled shrinkage - reduced cracking tendency of modified mortars