High-strength, Fibre-reinforced Structural Repair Mortar
MasterEmaco S 488CIStructural repair mortar with active corrosion inhibition which provides high bond to steel and concreteHow does MasterEmaco S 488CI work?MasterEmaco S 488CI is a ready-to-use, high strength repair mortar containing active corrosion inhibition. Mixed with water, it provides a rheoplastic, non-segregating, thixotropic mortar with high bond to steel and concrete. MasterEmaco S 488CI is synthetic fibre reinforced. It does not contain metallic aggregate and is free of chlorides.
MasterEmaco S 488CI is recommended for repairs needing mortar layers up to 40mm in thickness:
- Maintenance works at ports or sea-areas
- Maintenance works at mechanical industries, especially in conditions where mineral oils, lubricants, etc. are present
- Protection of concrete against aggressive waters containing sulphates, sulphides, chlorides, etc
- Repair of damaged concrete members
- Repair of concrete members subjected to repetitive stresses
- Repair of structural members (reinforced or pre-stressed beams under normal or eccentric stress)
- Vertical, overhead and horizontal applications
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco S 488CI?
MasterEmaco S 488CI is a ready-to-use powder that merely has to be mixed with water to yield an easily workable, shrinkage compensating repair mortar. It is resistant to aggressive environmental elements such as seawater, carbon dioxide, air pollution etc.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco S 488CI?
- Highly impermeable
- Shrinkage compensated
- Sulphate resistant
- Excellent workability
- No added chloride
- Contains non-corroding synthetic fibres
- High early and final strengths