Cementitious spray applied repair mortar for cathodic protection overlays
How does MasterEmaco S 822CI work?
MasterEmaco S 822CI is a ready-to-use, cement based shotcrete mix with reduced rebound for cathodic overlays.
- Repairs to the underside of bridge decks, bridge piers and beams, tunnels, drains, sea walls, and culverts where impressed current cathodic protection systems are used.
What makes MasterEmaco S 822CI a unique solution?
It is specially designed for civil and mining applications using either the wet or dry shotcreting systems.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco S 822CI?
- Factory mixed - no onsite variations
- Easy to use - requires only the addition of potable water for mixing or spraying
- Economical - reduces handling and clean-up costs and speeds up repairs
- Versatile - is easily sprayed using the wet mix shotcrete system or dry mix systems
- Good working time - over one hour at 21°C
- Low resistivity - improves effectiveness of impressed current cathodic protection systems
- Controlled shrinkage - reduced cracking tendency