Cementitious ultra high strength, non-shrink, iron reinforced precision grout
How does MasterFlow 4600 work?
MasterFlow 4600 is a non-shrink, PCE plasticised iron reinforced precision grout with ultra-high early and ultimate strengths. MasterFlow 4600 is normally placed at a flowable consistency to completely fill voids between 20mm and 150mm.
MasterFlow 4600 is used for all ultra-high precision, non-shrink grouting applications with clearances of 15mm or more, particularly those requiring maximum dynamic load bearing and impact resistance such as:
- Critical equipment baseplates, soleplates & columns
- Crane rails, ball mills, crushers
- On-shore wind turbines requiring high torsional and dynamic loads
- Rolling, stamping, drawing and finishing mills for the steel and aluminium industries
- Turbines, generators, pumps and centrifugal compressors
- “H” shaped steel columns, steel tube columns
- Applications requiring ultra-high early compressive strengths and ultimate compressive strengths
- High flow for full compaction even in areas with congested steelwork
What makes MasterFlow 4600 a unique solution?
MasterFlow 4600 is formulated to provide extended working time even at high ambient temperatures when mixed and placed at any recommended consistency.
What are the beneifts of MasterFlow 4600?
- Iron reinforced – contains inert iron aggregate as internal reinforcement. Provides improved resistance to heavy impact, vertical and horizontal repetitive loading as well as rotational torque
- High early strength – ensures rapid commissioning of new equipment and structures
- High ultimate strength and resistance to dynamic loads – ensures permanence of the installation under static and repetitive loads
- Flowable long life grout – easy to grout intricate spaces normally inaccessible by conventional grouting techniques
- Extended working time – facilitates grouting of large or difficult placements in a single pour, often without the use of a pump
- Pumpable – greater volumes of grout can be mixed and handled with less labour
- Dense, non-shrink grout – hardens free of bleeding, settlement and drying shrinkage, ensuring tight contact with all grouted surfaces
- Compliance with codes – meets the non-shrink requirements of ASTM C1090 and CRD-C 621, Corps of Engineers Specification for Non Shrink Grout; tested to the requirements of AS1478.2 “Methods of sampling and testing admixtures for concrete, mortar and grout”