Water-based Curing Compound & Sealer
How does MasterKure 404 work?
MasterKure 404 is a modified acrylic, membrane forming, curing compound for use on plain or coloured concrete. MasterKure 404 meets and exceeds the moisture retention requirements of AS3799-1998 when applied at the recommended rate.
- Curing plain and coloured fresh concrete floors, smooth or textured surfaces, indoor or outdoor applications.
- Curing cementitious toppings and surface hardening finishes, particularly those containing metallic aggregates such as the MasterTop 200 range.
- Efficiently curing all cementitious grouts and mortars including Masterflow iron and natural aggregate formulations.
- Curing of concrete that will have an additional topping such as cement based tile adhesives or toppings.
What makes MasterKure 404 a unique solution?
Seals in moisture to facilitate complete hydration of cement matrix, maximumising strength, increasing durability, improving wear resistance and minimum surface dusting.
What are the benefits of MasterKure 404?
- Non-yellowing and safe - will not increase the slipperiness of concrete floors
- Easy to use -can be applied by brush, roller or spray and does not interfere with the adhesion of additional cement based toppings
- Multi-purpose - can be applied to smooth or rough surfaces
- Glossy - leaves polished glazed appearance on floor surface and can be recoated to provide semi-gloss surface