Economical & Versatile Water-Reducing Admixture
MasterPolyheed 8875 is a versatile, robust and economical water reducing admixture based on a specially formulated modification of polycarboxylate ether chemistry. The product has been primarily developed for all types of normal and specialty concrete classes in the premix, precast and in situ concrete within the target slumps of 80 – 120 mm, providing workable and cohesive mixes with less water.
- All types of concrete where a non-chloride water reducing admixture is required eg, foundations, slabs, driveways, floor slabs, etc
- Improving the performance of both pumped and conventionally placed concrete
- Applications where good rheology, easier screeding and finishing are required
- Mixes where optimum efficiency of mix water content and workability is required
What makes MasterPolyheed 8875 unique solution?
MasterPolyheed 8875 has been specifically developed to enhance overall optimum performance in terms of water reduction, slump retention, compressive strengths & superior mix rheology, while maintaining control on extension of set retardation. MasterPolyheed 8875 is ideally “robust” in lean concrete mixes and in concrete using manufactured sand.
What are the benefits of MasterPolyheed 8875?
- Good dispersion in ordinary concrete mixes
- Improved workability retention at higher temperatures
- Improved pumpability resulting in lower pump operating pressures
- Reduced segregation particularly in lean mixes
- Normal setting characteristics under cool conditions allowing earlier finishing of slabs
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- Improved shrinkage