Non-retarding, Water-Reducing & Strength Enhancing Admixture
MasterPozzolith 370 is a ready to use liquid admixture formulated to improve the performance on concrete in both the plastic and hardened states.
- All types of concrete where a non-chloride water reducing admixture is required
- Improving the performance of pumped concrete, shotcrete and conventionally placed concrete
- Improving the performance of plain, reinforced, precast, lightweight or standard weight concrete
- Concrete subject to chloride ion constraints such as in coastal environments
- Use in white or coloured concrete
- Use in architectural concrete
- Concrete placed on galvanised steel floor and roof systems which are left in place
What are the unique features of MasterPozzolith 370?
It is a non-retarding, water reducing, strength enhancing admixture which does not contain added chloride. It improves the performance of plain, reinforced, precast, lightweight of standard concrete.
What are the benefits of MasterPozzolith 370.
In the plastic state:
- Superior finishing characteristics for slab work and off-form surfaces
- Normal setting characteristics under cool conditions allowing earlier finishing of slabs
- Reduced segregation particularly in lean mixes and high slump concrete
- Improved workability
- Improved pumpability
- Reduced water content for a given workability
In the hardened concrete:
- No added chlorides, conforms to the most stringent chloride ion limits including AS3600 concrete structures code, will not initiate or promote the corrosion of reinforcing steel
- Increased strength - compressive, flexural and bond (concrete to steel)
- Superior finished appearance
- Increased density and durability
- Reduced permeability - improved watertightness
- Reduced cracking
- Compatibility with air entraining agents