Elastic architectural anti-carbonation acrylic coating
How does MasterProtect 150 work?
MasterProtect 150 is a high-grade acrylic resin based elastic coating for the long-term protection of concrete, mortar, masonry and natural stone against aggressive atmospheric attack including carbon dioxide and chloride ions. MasterProtect 150 may be used to bridge cracks or to impart a textured finish to surfaces.
MasterProtect 150 is recommended for the protection of concrete facades, walls, bridges, balconies etc. against chloride ion or carbon dioxide ingress.
The product may be applied to provide a smooth or textured finish.
What are the unique features of MasterProtect 150?
MasterProtect 150 is particularly suited to elevations subject to slight cracking. The elasticity of the product ensures that slight cyclic movement is catered for without compromising the protective layer.
What are the benefits of MasterProtect 150?
- UV resistant – for long life
- Barrier to water ingress - waterproof and weatherproof
- Protects against Chloride ingress - high chloride ion resistance
- Anti-carbonation coating – high CO2 and SO2 diffusion resistance
- Allows structure to breathe - vapour permeable
- Dirt repellent – keeps structure looking good longer
- Decorative, durable protection - available in a wide colour range