Form and pour flowable mortar for low resistivity environments
How does MasterProtect 810CP work?
MasterProtect 810CP is a cementitious flowable mortar that is specifically formulated for passive and hybrid anodes used in cathodic protection of reinforced concrete structures and embedding discrete anodes used in impressed current cathodic protection installations.
- Encapsulating passive and hybrid anode systems and embedding discrete anodes used in impressed current cathodic protection installations.
What are the unique features of MasterProtect 810CP?
MasterProtect 810CP is especially developed for optimum life expectancy of these CP installations. MasterProtect 810CP is a blend of hydraulic cements, selected silica, modifying agents and special additives for pH buffering. When mixed with potable water, MasterProtect 810CP forms a flowable mortar with flow characteristics suited for steel congested form and pour applications.
What are the benefits of MasterProtect 810CP?
- Improved acid resistance compared to normal mortars against the chemicals created at the anode surface – long life of the anode encasement
- Low resistivity – enhances current flow through anode
- Expands during setting - guarantees good filling of the hole and embedding of the anode
- Long open time – allows for placing in complex form and pour situations