Concrete Improving Liquid Colloidal Silica
MasterRoc MS 695 is a liquid dispersion of nanometric colloidal silica, designed to improve the properties of shotcrete and concrete in both the plastic and hardened states.
- Improving the performance of pumped concrete, shotcrete and conventionally placed concrete
- Improving the performance of plain, reinforced, precast, lightweight or standard weight concrete
- Use in white or coloured concrete
- Use in architectural concrete
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MS 695?
MasterRoc MS695 admixture aids in the production of shotcrete and concrete with these special qualities:
- Normal setting characteristics
- Reduced bleed characteristics
- Reduced segregation particularly in lean mixes and high slump concrete
- Improved "workability time" and stability
- Improved pumpability, especially over long distances
- Improved sprayability of shotcrete, including a large reduction in the amount of rebound
- Improved durability
- Reduction in shrinkage of hardened concrete