New Generation Super-slump Retaining Aid for Extended Slump Retention
MasterSure 1008 is an innovative new generation polycarboxylate ether based slump retaining aid with super retention technology. Additionally, it can help the ready-mixed / precast concrete industries, where more than normal slump retention and durability are required, particularly in hot climates.
- Super slump retaining concrete with equal or less water content than conventional admixtures
- Faster mixing aids logistics during large pours
- Highly flowable concrete
- Highly durable concrete
- Ready-mixed concrete
- Precast concrete
- Mass concrete
- Long distance transport
- Pumped concrete
- Hot weather concreting
What are the unique features of MasterSure 1008?
MasterSure 1008 is a specifically tailored, stand-alone product, the constituents of its active ingredient exhibiting unique adsorption characteristics to cement. The excellent dispersion effect makes MasterSure 1008 the ideal aid for the ready-mixed concrete / precast concrete industry, without affecting concrete setting times. The ability to work over a range of water binder ratios including low w/b ratios and still obtain extended slump retention allows for the manufacture of high quality concrete.
How you will enjoy the benefits of MasterSure 1008?
- High workability - ease of placing and compaction. No segregation.
- Superior slump retention - no re-tempering. Ease of delivery to point of placement.
- Low shrinkage and creep - improve dimensional stability. Reduced risk of cracks.
- Good cohesion - ease of pumping. No bleeding.
- Good workability - excellent surface appearance. Self-compacting concrete.
- Superior slump retention, including mid-range slumps.
- Minimal bleed water - excellent concrete quality.
- High elastic modulus- superior load bearing capacity