MasterTop 1260 is a durable floor coating based on a hard wearing, two-component polyaspartic resin system. The cured floor provides excellent resistance to both chemical and mechanical damage.
Floors and as a corrosion resistant coating to most construction materials in:
- Chemical industries
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic facilities
- Food and drink processing plants
- Electronic and electrical industries
- Mining industries
- Water and sewerage treatment plants
- Multi-level carparks
- Topcoat for MasterSeal Traffic and Roof Systems, as required
What makes MasterTop 1260 a unique solution?
The cured floor provides excellent resistance to both chemical and mechanical damage. MasterTop 1260 has a user-friendly mix ratio and pot life and provides a hard, durable and glossy film. MasterTop 1260 may be applied to a wide variety of substrates (concrete, masonry, timber etc) and can be coloured to suit the environment.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1260?
- Simple mix ratio – easy to break down kits for convenient application
- Excellent durability – suitable for forklift traffic
- High resistance to chemical and mechanical attack – suitable for chemical industries
- Thixotropic - can be applied to vertical and horizontal substrates
- Gloss finish -enhances work environments and is easy to clean
- Non-skid textures available – reducing potential for accidents
- Fast curing – able to do two coats in one day