Ultra-smooth Self-levelling Cementitious Floor Underlayment
MasterTop 515 is an ultra-smooth, self-levelling, cementitious, non-structural, floor underlayment intended for use over poured in situ and precast concrete floors which will be covered by carpet, vinyl, ceramic tiles, natural stone or timber.
- Finishing rough screeded floor
- Levelling up floors
- Refurbishing old floors
- Resurfacing internal rain damaged floors
- Internal floors above or below grade
Not suitable for external wearing surface
What makes MasterTop 515 unique solution?
MasterTop 515 has been specifically formulated to achieve a fast setting, level and flat surface with maximum available flow time. Only water needs to be added at the job site to obtain the desired consistency for pumping or manual installation.
What are the benefits of MasterTop 515?
- Highly fluid and pumpable - fast installation
- Rapid strength gain - next day installation of floor covering
- Low installed cost - economical for large areas
- Resistant to cracking - long-term stability of the floor
- Ready for foot traffic after 3-4 hours - minimises time for restriction to floor surface
- Compatible with most carpet and tile adhesives - no restriction of use
- Able to be feather-edged - complete levelling of floor