Sound Insulating System for Timber Flooring
The Sika® Acoustic Mattt system consists of the sound dampening, one component adhesive, SikaBond®-T55 (J) and the Sika Acoustic Rubber Matt.
UsageThe Sika® Acoustic Matt is used to bond timber floors in residential, office and industrial buildings. The system provides a sound dampening effect improving the acoustic insulation of a room.
- Reduced noise and vibration transmission.
- Low floor zone thickness.
- Remains permanently flexible.
- Thin construction with high performance.
- Simple and easy to install.
- Available in a variety of sheets, sizes, strips or pads.
- Resists ageing and deformation.
- Consistent density and thickness for maximum performance
- Use of Australian recycled rubbers.