High-build Ultra-lightweight Cementitious Patching Mortar
Sika® MonoTop® Panel Patch is a fine cementitious polymer modified mortar for use as a non-structural repair smooth finishing for surface damaged concrete and pre-cast panels.
As a trowel applied coat over joining plate recesses of precast concrete panels, in vertical, horizonal and overhead for non-structural applications. Restores the appearance of honycombed or surface impaired concrete caused by faulty formwork. Provides a smooth surface that will allow protective and other architectural coatings to be applied free of pin holes.
Product Characteristics & Advantages
- One component system requires only the addition of water
- Easily applied and worked
- Adjustable consistency to suit application
- Excellent bonding to substrate
- Reduced shrinkage
- High Build repairs 5mm-75mm