General Purpose Pourable Epoxy Resin
Sikadur-42 (au) is a 3-component pourable solvent free grout based on epoxy resin and selected aggregates. Sikadur-42 (au) cures to form a hardened mortar with excellent adhesion to many substrates. Sikadur-42 (au) ease of application makes it ideally suited to high performance grouting in critical site applications.
UsageSikadur -42(au) has been developed for use in building and civil engineering applications such as:
- Crane rails
- Machine bedding and baseplates
- Holding down bolts
- Starter bars
- Cavity filling
- Bridge bearing pads
- Precast grouting
- Insensitive to moisture during application, cure or whilst in service
- Applicable at low temperatures down to 5°C.
- High early strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of dry and damp substrates such as concrete, stone, fibrous cement, synthetic resins, wood and most metals.
- High tensile and flexural strength, vibration resistant.
- Supplied in factory proportioned units
- Easy to use
- Unaffected by wide range of chemicals
- Good flow characteristics even in thin layers
- Proven track record