Very High-flow, Cost-effective Epoxy Resin
Sikadur-42 HF is a pourable, multi-functional high density epoxy grout based on a 2-component solvent free epoxy resin system containing fine fillers. Sikadur-42 HF exhibits excellent flow characteristics in general grouting applications.
Two-component kit comprises of:
- Part A (16kg)
- Part B (2kg)
Components available for purchase separately.
As a grout for manufacturing plants and civil engineering application:
- Crane rails
- Machine bedding and baseplates
- Holding down bolts
- Starter bars
- Cavity filling
- Bridge bearings
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Cost effective epoxy grout
- Applicable at low temperatures.
- High mechanical strengths.
- High flow characteristics
- Supplied in factory proportioned units.
- Shrink free.
- Can be bulked out with aggregate of thicker pour applications
- Excellent chemical resistance to water, sea water, waste water, sewage, fuels, oils, dilute acids and dilute alkalis.