Deep-pour Precision Epoxy Resin System
Sikadur®-42 HP, is a high strength, multi purpose, three-component, low exotherm, low dusting, solvent-free, moisture-insensitive, epoxy grouting system designed to seat and support high demand equipment.
36kg Kit comprises of:
- Sikadur 42 HP Part A - Resin 5 kg
- Sikadur 42 HP Part B - Hardener 1 kg
- Sikadur 42 HP Part C 10kg bag (3 x 10kg Bags per kit)
UsageSikadur®-42 HP may only be used by experienced professionals.
- Precision seating of baseplates
- Grouting under equipment, including heavy impact and vibratory machinery, reciprocating engines, compressors, pumps, presses, etc.
- Grouting under crane rails
- Low peak exotherm.
- Low dusting, ready-to-mix, pre-proportioned kits.
- Moisture insensitive.
- Corrosion and impact resistant.
- Stress and chemical resistant.
- High compressive, tensile and shear strengths.
- High vibration resistance.
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion, compatible with concrete.
- Material does not require heated transportation.