General Purpose Class-A Pumpable Grout
SikaGrout® GP is a pumpable, shrinkage-compensated, flowable cementitious "Class A" grout with extended working time to suit local ambient temperatures.
SikaGrout® GP is a general purpose grout suitable for the following applications:
- General purpose grouting
- Grouting works for machine foundations, anchor bolts etc.
- Precast and dry packed grouting
- Filling of cavities, gaps, recesses, etc.
- For precision grouting, SikaGrout®-212HP is recommended.
Characteristics & Advantages
- Easy to mix and apply
- Flowable consistency (according to mix)
- Trowel applied and ramming
- Rapid strength development
- Iron and chloride free
- Good pumping properties