Cementitious grout for underwater applications
SikaGrout-UW is a ready to use, class A cement-based grout for applications underwater. The grout, when properly mixed, will have no significant ‘wash out’ of the cement phase. SikaGrout-UW is a blend of Portland cement, carefully selected and graded aggregates and Sika admixtures enabling it to achieve excellent flow, non wash-out characteristics and high compressive strength.
UsageSikaGrout-UW can be used individually for underwater grouting or as a system in conjunction with Sika Pile Jacket systems or other confinement jacket repair systems for rehabilitation of concrete, steel and timber piles in marine applications.
- Bridge Column repairs.
- Piles repair.
- Underwater grouting.
- Good resistance to ‘wash-out’ of cement phase when placed underwater.
- Effectively displaces water.
- Shrinkage compensating properties.
- High early & 28 day strengths.
- Good impact, vibration and thermal resistance.
- Non-corrosive to steel or iron.
- Used with Sika Pile Jacket and other pile jacket systems.