Single shot hydrophobic polyurethane based on MDI in combination with polyether polyols and an amine based catalyst. The system only reacts when it comes into contact with water, producing a semi-flexible polyurethane foam.
- Phthalate free, environmentally safe, non-toxic.
- Variable reaction times
- Reacts with saline and mineral water
- Medium viscosity
- Sealing against water ingress
- Sealing against leaking cracks and joints
- Sealing against water in masonry and brickwork
- Void filling
- Back grouting